To provide an excellent service to our target market whilst creating and maintaining safe and good working conditions for our employees.
This we plan to achieve by:
– Providing direct communication between Uhlanga & its clientele.
– Ensuring that our employees know their rights and & more so their obligations.
– Ensuring that our client’s complaints are attended to promptly and that the outcome is to their satisfaction.
– To consistently improve our service by monitoring the competition and market trends.
To provide effective, efficient and state of the art civil, construction & building maintenance work, with a highly skilled professional team working together with all stakeholders. To deploy our decades ofexperience into
the hands of a new generation, that they may lead through ingenuity. To build with only SABS approved quality products that have minimal effect on the environment and promote economic empowerment within our company structure.
Uhlanga is passionate about Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE)
and the positive impact it has on our economy. We have aligned ourselves to every
standard required for Black Empowerment and Black Economic Transformation. We
believe in its vision and how it impact our business greatly through its accreditation.
Uhlanga offers it staff a compelling proposition through:
* Remuneration& Reward
* Experienced Management & Leadership
* Promotion Opportunities
* Continuous Development through Training
* Long Term Cost to Company Benefits
* Awards for best performing staff